Friday, August 10, 2012

It's been a while!

So, it's been a long while since I posted.  Life tends to do that.  I've been busy sewing lately, a block for a charity quilt the Emerald Coast Modern Quilt Guild is working on.




Also worked on my girls Esther dresses.  Esther Conference at our church is geared toward girls from age 9-16.  We teach them, according to their age group, about respect, responsibility and relationships.  Also, at age 15 and up, they can be "crowned" an Esther of their generation.  There is a ball where the crowning takes place.  The girls dress up in gowns or just fancy dresses.  Most ALL wear a crown just because they can LOL. 
Here are a few more pics from the event.  Several dresses I hemmed.  My girls dresses I made completely.
Aside from that I finally finished a solids challenge quilt and a trip around the world quilt then donated it for a silent auction to raise money for a mission trip for a girl from church.

I finished a baby quilt.

A camera case..well, 2 of them.  I like the way they turned out. :)

And smocked this dress for my friends ADORABLE little girl!
 lol I think that is it!  Sorry for the tons of pics but it's been a while. ;)





1 comment:

  1. Great job!! You are an inspiration to the beginner seamstresses! :)

    ReplyDelete